BP operates globally, with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries and nearly 100,000 employees. We have exploration and production interests in 29 countries and are one of the major refiners of gasoline and hydrocarbon products in the US, Europe and Australia. In Indonesia, BP is one of the largest foreign investors, with investment of around US$5 billion to date. Every BP mainstream business is represented, from upstream (Tangguh LNG and VICO) to downstream (Castrol) and petrochemicals (PT AMI).
To perform operation and plant monitoring through DCS operation. Maintain and control plant operating, lead plant andn start up and shutdown activities through DCS. Providing reports on DCS and registering of override/inhibit of safety system
1. To perform operations and plant monitoring through DCS operations.
2. To maintain and control plant operations within safe operating limits through DCS operations.
3. To lead plant start-up and shutdown activities from DCS.
4. To provide shift reports and it supporting information including HVR based on DCS data and registering of override/inhibit of safety system.
– Minimum Diploma 3 of Technical Background
Essential experience and job requirements
– Minimum 10 years experience as DCS operator in oil and gas industry, LNG or big petrochemical company.
DEPUTY COMMISSIONING MANAGER
Responsible for managing the project commissioning strategy and associated program, including schedule, planning strategy, commissioning procedures, commissioning activities and recruitment and development of associated organizational capability, to enable new plant within the asset to be safely and reliably brought into operation and handed over to operation at correct design rates and specification. Commissioning authority with single point accountability (SPA) for all commissioning activities. Key member of the project leadership team.
1. Deliver commissioning requirement of the world scale project defined by HSSE, quality, schedule, cost and completion.
2. Manage and deliver a detailed technical awareness of commissioning standards, and the latest international standards and practices that assure integrity of build and project quality.
3. Manage interfaces and risks, promotes the sharing of knowledge, communicates lessons learned and ensures that good practices are incorporated into relevant commissioning activities, support and maintain a culture of zero accidents or incidents relating to occupational and personal safety, security, health issues and environmental matters.
4. Management of commissioning requirements of HAZOP, Management of Change, and PSSR actions are completed and closed out prior to start-up and attend design and project reviews as agreed with the project manager.
5. Supporting the design process as required. Ensure that relevant standards pertinent to the operation are upheld throughout the design phase, particularly when the project or modification is substantial.
5. Ensure that preservation requirements during commissioning period are performed and recorded. Ensure that any changes to the commissioning strategy or the facilities design are managed in accordance with the appropriate management of change (MoC) process.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering
Essential experience and job requirements
– Minimum 15 years of actual commissioning/operational experience for LNG or other comparable onshore oil and gas projects.
– Must have leadership experience in managing commissioning activities related to facilities handover for major capital projects-brown field experience preferred (over 2 Billion Dollar with 250,000 barrel/day).
– Detailed knowledge of integrity management system
– team player with effective communication skill, verbal and written.
– Ability to integrate with other project discipline and work in operating environment and develop an excellent working relationship with senior operation leadership
– Detailed knowledge of operating procedures and practices
WELL INTERVENTION TEAM LEAD
– The role is responsible for well intervention engineering activity covering the planning, program generation and execution of well intervention operations.
– Performs well intervention planning and generates programs
– Performs engineering and feasibility studies, cost evaluations, equipment and services evaluations in compliance with BP policy and procedure as well as to local and government of Indonesia regulations
– Ensures well intervention activities complies with BP’s HSSE, IM, COW standards and DWOP Engineering practices (ETPs and GPs)
– Ensures operations comply with program and regulatory requirements
– Performs performance tracking and management to provide data for technical limits and for continuous improvement in operations
– At minimum Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering from reputable university
Essential experience and job requirements
– At minimum 10 years work experience in Well Intervention engineering
– Experienced working in oil and gas operator in Indonesia
– Experienced in leading well intervention team at least 5 years
– Able to demonstrate commitment to safety
– Excellent English communication skill written and speaking
– Holds valid IWCF certificate
– Hold Indonesian passport
MAJOR PROJECT HSE LEAD (55207BR)
Responsible to support Tangguh Expansion Project (TEP) development activities from FEED, EPCI until installation and start-up. Assist HSSE Manager and Work with project leadership to take action to develop and maintain a culture and behaviors that enable safe, responsible and reliable projects
• Lead or assist to develop plan and procedures for Tangguh LNG Expansion Projects including HSE contract language in ITT Package including H&S specifications for both onshore and offshore.
• Develop HSE expectations and requirements for projects consistent with Global Project (GPO) standards including bridging and interfaces among them and communicate to the project team including Contractor.
• Mentor, coach and support HSSE team professionals in support of their career development plans and goals.
• Provide assurance to Project that the Project Execution Plan and contracting strategy is aligned with BP’s expectations and standards
• Engage the workforce and contractors in the identification, assessment and mitigation of personal safety-related hazards through formal safety assessments (e.g. HAZIDs), JSAs, L2RA, etc.
• Participate in formal safety assessments as required (e.g. MAR, HAZIDS, HAZOPS etc.) taking account into safe execution of the major project on a lived operations site.
• Accountable for establishing and monitoring of the project HSE performance metrics and measurement tools across the project in line with the regional practices & GPO standards.
• Ensure that crisis and continuity management plans are in place for both onshore and offshore project.
• Assist incidents investigation and reporting in conformance with GPO incident reporting and investigation requirements.
• Ensure data quality and accuracy before entered in to HSE database.
• Implement Contractor Safety Management process to select contractors based on a combination of their capability, contractor employee competency and performance history in HSE.
– Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or equivalent
Essential experience and job requirements:
• 15 – 20 years experiences of technical HSE on project and ideally at least 7 years of that in onshore project (Platform/FPSO/Jacket, etc)
• Proven track record in HSE and/or operational disciplines preferably with experience working on a major project.
• Strong communication skills with all levels of the workforce.
• Have safety expertise and experience for activities in the remote environment and fabrication yard
• Understand International company HSE standards and procedures.
Desirable criteria and qualifications:
• Having an overseas working experience would be beneficial
• Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) or the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) Chartered Professional Bodies would be beneficial.
• Proven track record as a strong team player.
• Personal commitment and proactive approach to HSE.
• Knowledge in field survey activities, especially in the remote area, logistics, contractor management, site construction activities and project early work activities (e.g. equipment inspection).
• Experience in Behavior Based Safety, Control of Work, Incident Investigation and emergency response and preparedness.
• Knowledge of oil industry and HSE Management System.
• Preferably a certified HSE Professional (i.e. NEBOSH certification)
To apply, please visit : www.bp.com/careers/indonesia