Carrefour (PT Trans Retail Indonesia) is the leading retailer in Indonesia. Its operation extended to around 30 cities with more than 80 stores across the country.
Carrefour serves around 500,000 customers per day by providing a full product range, including fresh food (meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, etc), groceries, household appliances, electronics and textile. Carrefour interacts with more than 4,000 suppliers of which 70% are Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Carrefour Indonesia believes in inclusive growth of the surrounding communities by providing dedicated retail space in Carrefour stores for SMEs (called as Pojok Rakyat) and empowering them to grow sustainable business. Regularly, Carrefour arrange for Bazaar Rakyat to massively introduce other SME’s products to customers.
Carrefour Indonesia is now looking for :
– Fresh graduate or up to 2 years working experience
– Bachelor Degree from reputable university at any diciplines
– D3 from food production
– Energetic, Proactive, and Communicative
– Has good sense of entrepreneurship and selling skill
– Eager to expand career in retail industries
Please submit your complete resume by email (subject “TRDP”) to : email@example.com not later than 30 June 2014