PT. ELYON COAL is company that is engaged in coal mining that is rapidly growing. We are in the coal mining business of creating added value for our customers and shareholders, enhancing human resources development, supporting local and national community development.
1. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (1 position, based in Jakarta ) (FAM)
• Male/Female, max 35 years
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting, from reputable University.
• Experience at least 5 years on the same field.
• Excellent with Ms. Office such working with large spreadsheets in Excel and Accounting Software
• Highly motivated, honest, able to work in a team and able to work under pressure
• Strong numerical skills.
• Preferably has experience in Coal Mining Industry
• Good relationship with Banks
2. HR MANAGER (1 position, Based in Jambi) (HRM)
1. Responsible for the preparation of documentation and disbursement of all payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payment (salary, allowances, overtime payment, jamsostek, pension, etc).
2. Responsible for implementing the personnel administration program and ensuring compliance with procedures. Maintains personal files, records, and system, also up date information.
3. Processes salary increases, control absenteeism, leave, and other personnel statistic as required.
1. Responsible for implementing the companys labour/employee relation policy
2. Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement.
3. To comply with all government regulation up date and ensure that all company regulations are match.
4. Involve and cooperative with internal and external department
• Minimum 5 years experience in HR position related in Compensation & Benefit, Industrial Relation and Personnel Administration.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
• Able to motivate team and highly energetic.
• Driven and great attitude.
• Able to work and perform under pressure.
• Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills
• Has a good track record and be able to build, manage, lead, develop, and motivate team integrated and focused.
• Commitment, integrity, and ambition to progress.
3. STOCKPILE MANAGER (1 position, Based in Jambi) (SM)
1. Manage all port activities (including weight bridges, stockpiling, loading, barging, shipment, and quality assurance).
2. Monitoring all operation documentations.
3. Ensure the harmony and good cooperation between the Company, Agent and the Port terminal Operator
• Male, age below 40 years.
• Bachelors Degree in Maritime Studies/ Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experienced in the management of the coal stockpile and coal loading.
• Having a good knowledge, negotiation skill, and leadership.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Bahasa.
• Proficient in MS Office and good in administration tasks.
• Willing to work in Jambi
4. LEGAL MANAGER (1 Position, Based in Jakarta) (LM)
1. Serves as the in-house legal counsel and provides legal advice to management and others regarding proposals or anticipated actions.
2. Prepares legal documents, drafts of contracts involving leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, employment and related matters.
3. Drafts, reviews, and interprets contracts and other documentation affecting various areas of the business.
4. Performs routine legal research, and compiles data from such references as digest, encyclopedias, practice manuals or other sources.
5. Maintains the file systems for annual meetings and drafts documents for such meetings, including notices, proxies, affidavits of mailing, agendas, ballots, shareholders, commissioners, top managements minutes and related memorandum
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Law or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Experience in well known law firm Must be professional.
• Strong knowledge on corporate policies and procedures, Indonesia and foreign corporate laws, rules and regulations
1. Good communication both written and spoken in English.
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills people.
4. Computer literate (MS Office).
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
5. GOVERNMENT RELATION (1 Position, Based in Jambi) (GRO)
1. Collect data from government and make coordination with related government.
2. Develop relationship with key legislators and their staffs/committee staff abd regulators to effectively channel the goals and desires of association.
3. Organize, monitoring and interpretation of government measures or administer state / government activities.
4. Advise, implement, participate in coalitions; act as liason to various groups / projects.
5. Represent association either as a participant or advisor in developing and presenting testimony and public policy for the scientific community.
6. Delivering the feedback from the company on a range of government policies.
7. Build company positions in government network.
8. Supporting marketing.
• Male / Female.
• Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Political Science or closely related field.
• A minimum of five years experience with a public agency in transportation planning, policy analysis, intergovernmental relations, legal or related field.
• Experience analyzing complex and sensitive intergovernmental issues, developing and making recommendations to senior level staff and implementing decisions in compliance with Board of Directors policies.
• Have good knowledge with computer skill and Microsoft Office.
• Having a good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
6. MINE PLANNER (2 positions, Based in Jakarta and Jambi) (MPO)
• Bachelor degree of Mining
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience as Mine Engineer in the area of mining industry.
• Proven skills in Mine Scheduling tools utilizing software such as Mindscape and Xpac.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, good analytical and focus on detail.
• Good communication skills in English both verbal and written; and computer literate.
Please send your application to : Lyana@elyoncoal.com with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation), a recent photograph and quoting in email subject within 2 weeks after this advertising published.