Expro is a leading oilfield service company, employing more 5,000 people around the globe. Our busineas is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells. More than just a place to work, Expro represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment.
In our richly-diverse Asia region, we offer career opportunities reaching from Mumbai to New Zealand and from Sakhalin Island to Australia. Our people are at the heart of our success. At Expro. you will receive the encouragement, training and development to help you reach your goals. The following vacancies are immediately available:
1. Chief Operator Slickline – Based in Balikpapan ref no. SO01
2. Senior Operator Well Test – Based in Jakarta/Balikpapan ref no. SWT01
3. QA/QC Coordinator – Based in Balikpapan ref no. QAQC01
4. Well Test Supervisor – Based in Jakarta ref no. SSWT01
5. Buyer – Based in Jakarta ref no. BYR01
6. Logistic/Freight Handler – Based in Jakarta/Balikpapan ref no. LFH01
7. Operator Slickline – Based in Balikpapan ref no. OS01
8. HR Administrator – Based in Balikpapan ref no. HR01
9. Maintenance Technician – Based in Jakarta/Balikpapan ref no. MT01
10. Junior Field Engineer – Based in Jakarta/Balikpapan ref no. JFE01
As a crew member, you must ensure that Expro’s clients are provided with professionally performed Wireline/Well Service operations through utilising maximum efficiency, safety and reporting.
To be successful in this position:
• You have a good knowledge of Well Test/Slickline/DST
• Technical or Engineering degree
• Experienced in Slickline services on deviated oil and gas wells (5+ years for Senior Operator, 10+ years for Supervisor)
• SAPRAT knowledge for Logistic position
• Good HSE knowledge
• Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref number and position as a subject no later than 30 days from this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.