Golden Energy Mines is the coal mining group subsidiary of Dian Swastika Sentosa Tbk (DSSA) – a Energy and Infrastructure company. Currently we supply 4-5 million tons of coal per annum to Coal Powerplants and Industries such as cement and paper both locally and internationally.
Golden Energy Mines mines coal from our many concessions, and at the same time also purchase from other mine owners. We aim to be a reputable leading coal company with good consistent standards.
One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
1. Senior Project Manager
• Accountable to lead, execute, and manage project management plans to achieve business target
• Develop budget forecasting and develop strategies to reduce cost
• Control actual project cost against budget
• Prepare technical design, specification, scope of work, bill of quantity and supplier list to provide comprehensive information
• Plan the resource management so that any requirement can be identified beforehand
• Liaise with purchasing and finance department to support and control execution
• Measure the progress of each project against plan in order to estimate if any contingency requirement
• Develop project report
• To promote and maintain a safe workplace in order to ensure no incidents occur.
• Have at least Bachelor degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Must have a minimum of 10+ years of strong project management experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 5+ years.
• Have knowledge in heavy equipment operation and contract management
• Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis
• Skills should include organizational development, personnel (100+ people) management, budget and resource development, strategic planning, and reporting.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
• Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
• Strong commitment to safety
2. Personal Assistant
• Work closely with the C.E.O in order to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis
• Organize, prioritize and summarize the content of incoming materials and meetings
• To assist CEO in handling all CEO’s task, including but not limited to personal matters
• Do all task requested by the CEO
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Have at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
• Dependable, with a professional demeanor and strong verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential, discreet information
• Have excellent management and problem solving skills
• Well organized, dependable, self directed, and resourceful
• Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to efficiently create correspondence of all types
• Honest and Reliable
• Have proficiency in English and Mandarin
• Preferably male
Please submit your complete CV and recent photograph to : email@example.com