PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world’s most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement. PT Kaltim Prima Coal (“KPC”) has mining concessions with a size of approximately 90,938 hectares in Sangatta and Bengalon in the East Kalimantan province of Indonesia.
KPC’s Sangatta mines are close to the port facilities at Tanjung Bara, which is linked to the mine by an overland conveyor of approximately 13 km in length. The Bengalon mine is also close to the coast and is linked to port facilities by a 22 km haul road. The close proximity of all the mines to the ports provides KPC with the advantage of low costs for mine to port transportation.
To support its expanding operations, a number of major infrastructure projects are to be developed and opportunities exist for high caliber professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sangatta – East Kalimantan for the positions of:
01. SUPERINTENDENT – MEDICAL SERVICES & HEALTH INSURANCE
• Possess S1 degree in Medical Science, Public Health or Hospital Management.
• At least 7 years health services experience and proven skills in general human resources, health and medical regulation /management in either major international or private sector for at least 6 years.
• Good knowledge on human resources practices, excellent knowledge in Health Care Management.
• Having effective interpersonal skill as well as good written and oral communication skills to liaise with both KPC personnel and external organization.
• Detailed knowledge of internal and external standards, regulation impacting benefits initiatives.
• Planning/organizing skills to set and achieve work priorities.
• Computer literate, ideally with knowledge of HR packages (Alesco), Excel and Access.
• Having analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in professional writing and verbal communication, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
02. SENIOR ENGINEER – PROJECT (MECHANICAL)
(Fixed-Term 24 Months)
• Mechanical engineering background with good academic standing.
• Minimum 5 (five) years working experience in fixed plant construction. Experience in executing bulk material handling projects is an advantage.
• Understand project management tools and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
• Knowledge and sufficient experience in project cost estimation.
• Knowledge in contract administration and supply chain management.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Conversant with technical and project documentation.
• Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
03. SPECIALIST – ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in HR Management / Psychology / Industrial Engineering with 3 years experience.
• Knowledge of up-to-date Human Resource and organisational development issues.
• Time Management, analytical thinking, problem solving skills.
• Strong interest in people development.
04. SPECIALIST – GENERAL TRAINING
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Education or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years relevant in training and/ or human resource development.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills to conduct Leadership and Management Training programs.
• Knowledge of principles and current approaches to General Training and adult education techniques.
• Fluent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Excellent relationship management, time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organisational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process