Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd. a company that have demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. We have experienced with 30 years of operations and established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its thousands strong workforce people from various nationalities. Petronas is now setting the Indonesia operations under the Production Sharing Contract term with BPMIGAS and doing an aggressive Exploration & Development Project in several Blocks.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
Sr. Crisis & Risk Management Officer
Plan and implement Crisis & Risk Management system throughout company operations; review and recommend interventions to achieve operational excellence through analyzing risk exposure; enforce PETRONAS Carigali HSE governance and compliance requirements through established and standard operating procedures / guidelines / policies for all aspects of PETRONAS operations to protect stakeholders’ interests in line with regulatory requirements and good industry best practices.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
• Preferably 5 to 7 years working experience in oil and gas industry.
• Professional HSE Qualification
• Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
• Understanding of HSE legislation of the host countries, HSE standards and policies.
• Interpreting impact of business direction to capability development, knowledge management and required systems/tools related to HSE.
• Understanding on HSE culture programs and methodologies to drive HSE focused mindset, culture and behavior.
• Preferably experienced to handle high stakeholder’s expectation, e.g. host country authorities & NGOs requirements, environmental conservation, safer workplace.
• Understanding of security threats of the host countries (e.g. civil disorder, tribal clash, piracy, terrorism, land mine, fishermen illegal intrusions) and manage it to bring the impact to business to ALARP.
Sr. Legal Officer
Analyse, assess and enforce legal arrangements of the organization to clients and stakeholders, including communicate and coordinate internal and external legal counsel in any areas required to ensure maximum protection of the organization’s legal rights that contribute to enhancement and sustenance of PETRONAS operational performance, image, reputation and business growth in Indonesia.
• Degree in Law, preferably Post Graduate/Master Degree
• At least 8 years related experiences in legal with deep exposures in upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
Procurement Management Officer
Execute operational sourcing activities through rationalization of departments’ request, meet urgent & ad-hoc requirements and guide user on SCM process to ensure compliance to PCINO policies and procedures and meet business requirement.
• Degree in any technical, science and / or business discipline
• An advanced degree in Management (MBA / BBA) or any internationally recognized professional qualification related to procurement and logistics, distribution, etc. is an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement/contract management related activities in Oil and Gas industry
• Knowledge in procurement application system is an added advantage, i.e. SAP, SRM
• Must hold PTK 007 certificate.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to: email@example.com.
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).