Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
Teritorry Manager (Code: TM)
Job category : B2B
Experience Desirable: 3 year on same field
Education Desirable: Technic or Management
Implement the sales activities from the negotiation, sales quote, until delivery to reach the target achievement.
• Implementing Sales plan, controlling and evaluating sales activity on target base, execution of business plans and identify new customers based on sales strategies.
• Support the preparation of negotiations, maintain an update list of prices, evaluate new customer and collate market information.
• Maintain strong long term relationship with customers, plan and organize site visit, problem solving of loading schedules and maintain close and constant communication with operation and, logistic and customer service for better services provision.
• Monitor actual performance versus budget, monitor projected sales volume and preparation of sales report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Deep knowledge on Kalimantan Market Area, broad sales experience in Kalimantan, experience is mining/oil & gas/distribution sector preferred, Good track record in sales, Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, Team player and ability to interact with all levels.
Account Manager (Code: AM )
Job Category: B2B
Experience Desirable: 1 year on same field
Education Desirable: Technic or Management
Maintain administrative control of the assigned clients portfolio, as well in goal achievement and in effectiveness to recover values, maintain the credit lines established by the company and making cashing negotiations
• Monitoring, Controlling and evaluating sales activity on target base
• Data Analysis / supporting on negotiation
• execute Business plans and all the norms, standards and commercial procedures of the company
• Prepare direct and indirect sales repot accurate, and on time
• Issue management : Handling customer feedback and resolve issue.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Deep knowledge on Kalimantan Market Area, broad sales experience in Kalimantan, good customer relationship, Team player, ability to interact with all levels.
Receptionist (Code: RC)
Responsible to provide improved professional and efficient support service to both Puma and Trafigura customers and internal employees.
1. Reception and meeting rooms
2. Attend to all visitors
3. Answer the phone, taking messages when necessary and announce visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
4. Liaise with relevant technicians and advise about faulty phones.
5. Ensure that meeting rooms and reception are kept tidy at all times
6. Make staff announcements
Primary Role Accountabilities:
General reception admin duties & other duties
1. Courier service: parcels / deliveries / distribution
2. Mail – collection and distribution
3. Stationary orders
4. Update the internal telephone list and distribute
5. Add contacts to contact list and distribute
6. Keep abreast of the Organizational structure of Puma so that calls may be redirected effectively.
7. Issuing of access cards
8. Daily newspapers – order / delivery / filing
9. Faxes – distribution
10. Travel and accommodation bookings when requested
11. General office queries / solves problems / direct person to relevant people
HSSE Specialist (Code: HSE )
Responsible for the safer operation of the plant, responding to fires and emergencies according to Company policies. Carries out a series of both routine and random checks to ensure the adequacy of systems and equipment provided. Carries out fire training for plant personnel and supervises the first line firefighting crew. Reviews safety by carrying out safety audits on a regular basis. Follows up on all fire and safety incidents and recommends the ordering of newly identified equipment for fire and safety to meet the changing demands of the plant.
• Min 5 years experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
• Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
Safety standards knowledge.
1. Acts as a fire crew leader, undertaking rescues, spills, fires and other emergencies in an efficient manner as laid down in established procedures.
2. Participates with crew in all emergency drills and ensures proper coordinated action as practiced in these drills to meet with real emergency situations
3. Practices the use of first aid equipment, breathing apparatus, foam and utilizes fixed fire suppressing system.
4. Maintains and tests fire protection equipment following established services schedules and meeting all performance standards for equipment. Verifies equipment is in current working order after servicing. Directs fire crew in performing servicing.
5. Tests or checks all fixed equipment on a regular basis according to established schedules such as static fire equipment, sprinklers, halos and powder extinguishers. Carries out daily checks on deluge sprinkler and detection system and on the foam tender.
6. Carries out regular inspections of all air bottles and breathing equipment and personnel protection equipment. Ensures all fire crew equipment and static equipment used is replenished after fire or emergency.
7. Ensures that there is an adequate provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
8. Maintains a record of incident reports and if warranted has them analyzed by Safety Committee.
9. Develops and implements a suitable and relevant health and safety policy.
10. Assesses risks to health and safety, and implements measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments.
11. Liaises as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and assists in conducting audit and remedial actions.
12. Makes sure that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
13. Makes sure that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
14. Undertakes other tasks as required by his/ her supervisor.
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to : email@example.com
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject