PT Sebuku Iron Lateritic Ores (PT SILO) is recognized as the pioneer in iron ore mining in Indonesia. The iron deposits in Sebuku Island are broken down into three regions: North, Mid, and South region.
The iron resource are currently estimated around 400 million tons in both the North and Mid regions, and an additional 100 million tons (estimate) in the unexplored Southern region. The deposits are spread throughout our more than 9,900 ha in Northern territory of Sebuku Island, South of Kalimantan.
And now, We are seeking for professionals with strong analytical thinking, proactive behavior, fast learning ability, excellent communication & interpersonal skill to fulfill the challenging position in our company as :
• Male,max. 35 years old.
• Bachelor Degree majoring Law from reputable University.
• Min 2 years experience as legal.
• Comprehensive knowledge in various legal matters.
• Having the ability to make and to review the contract agreement
• Mastering the field of legal, litigation, licensing & legislation, especially in mining.
• Excellent drafting and negotiation skill with a strong commercial and legal argument.
• Smart, highly motivated person, creative, independent, excellent interpersonal skills, accurate, team work and hard working
• Able to work independently, able to deliver a work within tight dead line, ready to work under pressure.
• Computer skills : MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Well administrative and paperwork.
• Dynamic, detail result oriented, and have good leadership.
• Willing to be placed in South Kalimantan.
Send your complete application to:
Jl. Pluit Utara Raya. 18, Jakarta Utara 14450