Telkomsel is the leading operator of cellular telecommunications services in Indonesia by market share. Telkomsel provides GSM cellular services in Indonesia, through its own nationwide Dual band 900/1800 MHz GSM network, and internationally, through 238 international roaming partner in 147 countries (end of June 2005). Telkomsel provides its subscribers with the choice between two prepaid cards-simPATI and Kartu As of a pre-paid simPATI service, or the post-paid kartuHALO service, as well as a variety of value-added services and programs.
Telkomsel has the largest network coverage of any of the cellular operators in Indonesia, providing network coverage to over 90% of Indonesia’s population and is the only operator in Indonesia that covers all of the country’s provinces, cities, and sub-counties (“kecamatan”). The company offers GSM Dual Band (900 & 1800), GPRS, Wi-Fi, and EDGE Technology.
We Invite You to Join Our Team as :
PT. TELKOMSEL JAKARTA :
– Bachelor’s degree/S1 in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering/IT/Statistika
– Deep knowledge in Statistics tools (SPSS, e-Views, etc.)
– Preferred experience in Statistics or Telco Business Analysis
– Preferred have knowledge in Database or similar tools: Postgre SQL, SQL Server, and MySQL
– Preferred Understand the fundamentals of GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA network system
– Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel’s macro and formula, Word, Power Point, Visio)
– Customer oriented, fast, conscientious, proactive, self driven and able to meet tight deadlines of project
– Familiar work with Telecom Vendor and Operators
Please send CV to : email@example.com (managed service contractor of PT. Telkomsel)
Closing date : 7 July 2014