PT. Tunas Inti Abadi, a fast growing coal mining company in Indonesia, subsidiary of Trakindo Group, operating in South Kalimantan. We come with strong financial and logistical support from our parent and affiliated companies and a commitment to mining coal safely with minimal environmental impact.
We invite an extra ordinary mining professional to build a career with us for the following position:
Prepare and implement Transshipment activity from preparation, administrative processes involved, supervising the process of coal loading and unloading at the jetty and vessel and ensure cargo condition on the vessel, thus transshipment process goes according to work plan, sales plan and in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
• Minimum D3 / D4 Perwira Pelayaran (ANT 2 atau 3), atau Ahli Ketatalaksanaan dan Kepelabuhanan
• Minimum 3 years of working experience as a transhipment.
• Preferably fluent in English
• Understand the shipping knowledge (Draft Survey, Marine Cargo, Transhipment Document, etc)
• Able to use computer applications (MS Office)
• Strong in analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Excellent in time management skills to handle multiple tasks and following through on projects and handling multiple tasks.
Please email resume to: email@example.com, maximum 2 weeks after this advertisement. (While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column).